11545 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85755, USA
4.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Poor Customer Service. 10/30/17 Name of Server: Sandra BA Guest Number, 4096 (Drive Thru) In-N-Out Burger, Oro Valley, AZ.

241 6 292 4096 I consider Sandra to be a very rude person. I complained to her about the wait in the drive thru line because it was over a 5 minute wait, and her response back to me was......."It was only for 6 minutes." I told her that I think if a person is going to be ordering a ton of food in the drive thru, that they should pay for the food, and then be asked to wait in a parking space to have the food delivered to their car. There were over 4 cars behind me in the drive thru.

She responded to me with a sarcastic attitude, and I was not pleased with it. She should of apologized to me about the wait instead of responding, "It was only for 6 minutes!" "Very rude!!!" "She needs to be trained in customer service!!!"

Product or Service Mentioned: In N Out Burger Drive-through.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Comments

Haha come to California and you’ll see how really packed an in-n-out drive through really is! Only 6 minuetes! Wow what a long time!

you're acting like you're the only customer they deal with, calm down you exaggerate too much, 6 minutes is nothing LOL

In N out burgers Is known for making things fresh. It takes 4 Mins. to just cook the beef.

bird731713

this is a joke right? I mean they really don't have people whine and cry like this in the real world.... do they?

to bird731713 #1435317

Hard to believe, but they are too lazy to cook at home. What can we expect?