Resolved

Came into the in and out burger located at 2910 Damon ave, Pacific beach, ca 92109. It was around 9:30pm.

The drive though line was so long that I atleast waited 45 minutes to get through it. Once in it, its impossible to change ur mind and turn around!!! After recieving the food and leaving... Got home in 5 minutes (which I live extremely close) and ate.

The fries were so hard, stale, unflavored, and inedible...disgusting. And the bread on the double double was also stable. I ordered 2 and my sister agreed!! There was so much sauce that it was a slopping mess.

Seemed like it was sitting out and everything was cold and gross. I thought in and out was made to order.

This definitely did not taste like it. So disappointing!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: In N Out Burger French Fries.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

All burgers and fries are made to order. Your wait In the drive-thru was too long so the food got cold. I would check before leaving.

Long Beach, California, United States #925732

Had the same problem. Normally we go to the sit-down location near the traffic circle in Long Beach, ca.

but since we were close to the drive-thru near Ralphs we drove thru, had our order taken, went to a nearby little park and sat in the car to enjoy our meal.

The fries were soggy and cold and the burgers looked they had been rescued from a dumpster, the meat tasting so bad that I told my wife ' No way I will eat this garbage' and tossed everything. This was 7 months ago....never been back to in-n-out.

If their food is made to order, your complaint about the quality doesn't have any credibility. If the food is made to order, that will make the drive up lines longer and slower.

You should have been able to see how long the line was before getting into it, and made a choice not to get into the line. Therefore, your wait time, was your choice.

to anonymous Long Beach, California, United States #925733

That's the poorest excuse I've ever heard.