3.1
Quality of Food

my wife and I visited the In and Out drive thru on Kettleman Lane in Lodi, CA (only one in town) on Saturday, July 2, 2016 at around 2 PM. there were about 6 cars ahead of us so we knew we had to wait a while.

So when the young man working the drive thru took our order, we ordered the same things we always order when coming to In and Out. A #1 meal (double double) with grilled onions and an ice tea for me and a hamburger with grilled onions, dry plus an iced tea for my wife. Then we calmly waited to get up to the cashier (about 20 minutes). It was when we got to the cashier that everything went to ***.

The cashier called out an order of a cheeseburger with extra tomatoes and a diet dr. pepper. When my wife politely told her that wasn't our order and told the cashier what we ordered, the cashier replied "did you order a cheeseburger with extra tomatoes and a diet dr. pepper?" Again my wife said no and gave her our order again.

The cashier said that she could not bring up our order and had to get a manager. The manager comes back with the cashier and promptly asks if we ordered a cheeseburger with extra tomatoes and a diet dr. pepper. By now, as you can imagine, our patience is now wearing thin at this point, but my wife politely tells the manager no and again repeats our order (which as a I said earlier is what we order every time we visit any In and Out restaurant.

So without saying anymore, the manager leaves and another In and Out employee comes back and promptly asks if we ordered a cheeseburger with extra tomatoes and a diet dr. Pepper.

By then I was so peaved off that I told my wife that we should just leave. So we left and went across the street to the Jack In the Box where we ordered and got our food hot and in less than 10 minutes (after spending over 30 minutes in line at In and Out and leaving with nothing).

Product or Service Mentioned: In N Out Burger Double–double Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Quality of food.

I didn't like: Ridiculous wait times, Leaving with no food.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 03, 2016.

Comments

BriskTasmanian Devil

Something new? Dr. Pepper at In N Out?

Placerville, California, United States #1182447

Are you sure you were at In N Out? None of that sounds like operating procedure and In N Out does not offer diet Dr pepper as a drink choice.